Welcome To Family Community Church’s Orientation Classes for our New Members
We’re glad you’ve chosen to find out more about Family Community Church (FCC)!
These classes are the basic introduction to our church family. Since we have members from many different church backgrounds, these classes were designed to clearly explain who and what our church is.
Discovering your new church membership with us is divided into three classes: 101, 201, and 301, with each having four one-hour sessions, taught by a member of the Orientation Ministry Teaching Team.
WHAT MAKES FAMILY COMMUNITY CHURCH A FAMILY?
Four things unite us:
· Our Salvation
· Our Statement
· Our Strategy
· Our Structure
· Introduction: Spiritual Maturity and Habits
· How to Get A “Grasp” On Your Bible
· The Habit of A Daily Time With God
· The Habit of Prayer: Talking with God
· The Habit of Tithing
· The Habit of Fellowship: Enjoying God’s Family
· How To Start and Maintain Good Habits
Session 1: MADE FOR MINISTRY
· What the Bible Says about Ministry
· How Has God Shaped US for Ministry
Session 2: IDENTIFYING MY MINISTRY
· The Process for Discovering My Ministry
· How to Discover My Giftedness
Session 3: DISCOVERING MY SPIRITUAL HEARTBEAT
· Discovering MY Heart
· Discovering the Direction of MY Heart
Session 4: SERVING THROUGH F.C.C.
· FCC Ministry Vision
· FCC Ministry Opportunity
· Developing a Heart to Serve